Tax returns should be coming to a lot of us here soon. With this in mind I began to think about all the shopping I was not going to do with the money I get back. So, just to tease myself, I went online to look for interesting sales that were going on around NYC. A couple sample sales I found on dailycandy.com caught my eye:
What: Huminska Biannual Sale
Why: Deeply discounted wrap dresses.
When: Thru Feb. 21. Thurs. & Fri., 1-8 p.m.; Sat., noon-8 p.m.
Where: 315 E. 9th St., b/t First & Second Aves. (212-677-3458).
What: Clarabella’s Big Shoe Sale
Why: Tashkent boots for $200 (were $640), Devotte magenta heels for $95 (were $280), Cri de Coeur boots for $100 (were $250), Tashkent sandals for $50 (were $315).
When: Feb. 21 & 22. Sat., 11 a.m.–8 p.m.; Sun., 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
Where: 279 Houston St., b/t Clinton & Suffolk Sts.
Granted, even though these are "sales" they still don't fit into my budget...but it's still fun to have the opportunity to check one out. It may be a good thing the temptation won't be here for a couple more weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment