Monday, March 9, 2009

Spring Break


It is officially Spring Break for St. John's University as well as many other colleges around the nation. I chose not to go anyway this year for Spring Break and opted to stay on campus. I figured I would take this time to relax and do a little of my own exploring around NYC. Today, however, is not the best day to walk around due to the wet and overcast weather. In a moment of boredom I decided to look up the most popular Spring Break destinations of 2009. And the winners are...

1. Cancun, Mexico
Not surprisingly Cancun is the number one destination for college students from the U.S

2. Bahamas and Jamaica

3. Panama City, Florida
mtvU is all about Panama City in 2009

4. Acapulco, Mexico

5. Miami and South Beach, Florida
Big competitors for Panama City's #3 spot


No comments:

Post a Comment